Terms and Conditions
Spanish World Group’s Scholarship for Study in Spain Contest
Official Rules for Singapore
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. Eligibility: Spanish World Group’s Scholarship to study in Spain Contest (the "Contest") is open only to current Spanish World Group students who are 18 years of age and up. Employees and non-employee workers of Spanish World Group, and any agencies or other companies involved in the development or execution of the Contest or production or distribution of Contest materials, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable Singapore laws and regulations.
2. Sponsors: Salamanca: DICE Centro Didáctico de español
Singapore: Spanish World Singapore
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Contest constitutes full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Spanish World Group’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning the main prize or the second prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein including avoiding unsportsmanlike conduct and including consent to a confidential background check (in Spanish World Group’s sole discretion) to confirm each potential finalist’s eligibility and compliance with these official rules. Due to the nature of the prize offered, if a background check reveals that a potential winner has engaged in conduct that could damage the reputation or reflect unfavourably on Spanish World Group or any of the Released Parties, as determined by Spanish World Group in its discretion, the potential Finalist may be disqualified.
4. Timing: The entry period for the Contest begins on August 23, 2019 at 00:00 a. m. Singapore, and ends on September 30, 2019 at 12:59 p.m. (the "Contest Period"). The applicable social media platform's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Contest.
5. How to Enter: You are required to create an original content in a video format with a duration up to one minute. The content would be an answer to this question What I like about Spanish World? During the Contest Period (from August 23rd to September 15th), create and upload your content the following Google drive address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we reach the deadline, the best videos will pass the second stage (starts September 20th) in which the contestant must share their video in their Instagram or Facebook account with the objective of getting the majority of votes until September 27th.
In order for your Submission to be eligible, your Instagram or Facebook profile must be public and thus viewable by the Spanish World Group and its agents. In addition, your post with your Submission must remain up through the end of the Contest Period or it will not be eligible to win.
Please Hashtag #contestspanishworldsg
By socially sharing your Submission with the Contest hashtag, you agree that it conforms to the Submission Guidelines and Content Restrictions, defined above, (collectively, the "Guidelines and Restrictions") and that Spanish World Group, in its sole discretion, may remove your Submission and disqualify you from the Contest if it believes that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions. Spanish World Group is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible or misdirected Submissions, or failure to receive
Socially sharing a Submission and/or using the Contest hashtag constitutes contestant´s consent to allow Spanish World Group to pull his or her Submission into a gallery and/or to use the Submission or any part of it for purposes of this Contest without compensation. If requested, the contestant will sign any documentation that may be required for Spanish World Group to make use of the ownership rights contestant is granting to use the Submission or any portion thereof.
Each contestant can submit only one Submission during the Contest Period. Additional Submissions may be disqualified or not scored. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or social media account.
6. Winner Determination: After the preselection of the Contest Period during (September 19th) The voting period opens from September 20, 2019 to September 27, 2019.
(a) The Submission with highest votes will be the winner and the prize to be received is the scholarship of studying in Salamanca Spanish World Group by DICE Centro Didáctico de español. Any action by a contestant or his/her family member or friend that encourages theft or other unsportsmanlike conduct may result in a disqualification.
1 First PRIZE: Free roundtrip economy flight tickets from Singapore to Madrid, roundtrip train tickets from Madrid to Salamanca, home stay of 6 nights and 7 days, and 20 hours of Spanish class at DICE Centro Didáctico de español in Salamanca, from November 2 to 9, 2019.
8. General Conditions: If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Spanish World Group, may corrupt or affect the administration, operation, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Spanish World Group reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, and select a winner or winners, from the entries received prior to the action taken or in other such manner as deemed fair and appropriate by Spanish World Group. The Spanish World Group’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Disputes: Contestant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action against Spanish World Group arising connected with this Contest or its associated winner selection and/or notification shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
This Contest is in no way Spanish World Group endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram and Facebook.Book now!
Receive our news and Spanish learning material right into your inbox