Spanish Conversational Program
This Conversational course catered for students from levels A2 to B1, fully conversational.
It has 10 sessions of 2 hours each, with the following topics:
- Internet and social networks
Number of lessons:
Total hours of tuition:
"Bring a Friend" DiscountInfo
"Bring a Friend" Discount
Spanish World Singapore's existing students enjoy a one-off 5% discount on tuition fees* if they refer a friend to join a Spanish World course.
*This one time discount will be given after the payment of the referred is settled in FULL.
Spanish World Group reserves the right to make the final decision in case of any dispute.
Continue your Spanish journey with us and receive a 5% discount (T&C applies)
*Applicable for current adult groups, private and semi-private students.
Spanish World Group reserves all rights in case of any dispute.
About this program
The dynamics of the classroom will be as follows:
1. Topic introduction (10 sessions with different topic each day)
2. Vocabulary review
3. Question and answer
4. Variety of dynamics according to topic: Role play / Debates / Games / Oral presentations / Songs / Interviews / Experiential learning / Descriptions
Spanish Conversational Class (A2-B1)
Topic for each session:
- La música – Music
- La familia – Family
- Héroes y superhéroes – heroes and superheroes
- Los ídolos – Idols
- Comida y gastronomía – Food and gastronomy
- Los viajes – Travel
- Interculturalidad – Interculturality
- Internet y las redes sociales – Internet and social networks
- Globalización – Globalization
- Misceláneos – Miscellaneous
o 2 of the book